Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017: Management Trainee Post
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 has invited online application for the post of Management Trainee Post.
Age Limit (as on 01-Jan-2017):
Minimum 12 years and Maximum 27 years.
Relaxation of Age Permissible SC/ST Candidates 05 years.
Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA from a recognized university/ Institute and have proficiency in Computer knowledge and Hindi & English languages.
The Management Trainees will be paid a consolidated lump sum stipend amount of Rs. 25,000.00 per month during the period of assignment of one year. On satisfactory completion of active one year’s period of assignment, the Management Trainees may be absorbed in the initial stage of Basic Pay of Officers Grade/Scale-I. Such Management Trainees after absorption in Officers Grade/Scale-I shall remain on probation for further period of one year.
Candidates should pay non refundable of Rs.1,003/- (Rs. 850/- plus GST @ 18%- Rs. 153/-) for all categories of candidates through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Form Start Date : 23-Aug-2017
Form Last Date : 12-Sept-2017
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
3. Click on Recruitment/ Results.
4. Select the desired post & click on apply online.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the log in details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.