Indian Air Force Itanagar Rally 2017
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 2018 for Various Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Posts Download Application Form. Indian Air Force Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.airmenselection.gov.in. Indian Air Force invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ post in Indian Air Force.
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Total No. of Vacancies: Various posts
Name of the Post: Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’
Total No.of Posts: Various
Airman Group X (Technical) Trades
Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades
Candidates applying for Indian Army Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications.
Airman Group X (Technical) Trades: (i) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades: Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Age Limit: Age Limit Should be born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001
SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
- Selection Process: Selection process for indian Army Registration Recruitment is as follows,Written Exam
Physical Fitness Tests
Physical Measurements Tests
- Pay Scale: The Indian Air Forceoffers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Gp ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Jobs is given belowAirman Group X (Technical) Trades – Rs. 33100/- (Per Month)
Airman Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades – Rs. 26900/- (Per Month)
- Important Dates:
- Written Test Date 04 November 2017
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test 05 November 2017
Reserve day 06 November 2017
- Important Links: